Saturday, November 21, 2015

Report: German Government Covered Up Terror Attack at Soccer Stadium

Witnesses told not to talk about discovery of bombs

German authorities covered up the fact that explosives were found during an attempted terror attack at a soccer stadium earlier this week, according to an eyewitness who was told to keep quiet about what he saw.
Bild newspaper has published the testimony of a paramedic who saw an explosive device in an ambulance before the Germany vs Netherlands game which was canceled on Tuesday night after French intelligence tipped off German authorities about an impending attack involving three bombs to be detonated at the stadium and another two at a bus stop and a train station.
Authorities later claimed that no explosives were found, but the paramedic says he witnessed the bomb and was “told not to talk about it” after special forces arrived on the scene.
Three police officers have also reportedly been disciplined for leaking information about the alleged discovery of the bombs.
German authorities may have decided to conceal the fact that the explosives were found in order to prevent panic amongst the fans who had gathered around the stadium before the match.
However, given that German police have been caught covering up rapes and other crimes involving migrants flooding into the country via the wave of refugees in order to not legitimize critics of the migrant influx, could the decision to cover-up the discovery of the bombs have been made under a similar justification?
The cell that planned to detonate the explosives reportedly consisted of five people.
After last week’s massacre in Paris, it was confirmed that at least three of the jihadists linked to the plot had exploited the migrant crisis in order to slip into Europe, including the alleged mastermind behind the attacks Abdelhamid Abaaoud.
Abaaoud bragged about being able to travel freely throughout Europe without being intercepted by authorities, telling Dabiq magazine, “My name and picture were all over the news yet I was able to stay in their homeland, plan operations against them and leave safely when doing so became necessary.”
Ahmad Almohammad, the first Stade de France suicide bomber, also used a fake Syrian passport to sneak into Europe via Greece by posing as an asylum seeker.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The Plan To Save America You’re Not Going to Believe! Insider Larry Nichols Leaks Massive Intel

Daily Beast: Obama, Hillary Toying With ‘Civil War’ Over Gun Confiscation

The mere mention of confiscation is something that could literally rip the country apart
Daily Beast: Obama, Hillary Toying With 'Civil War' Over Gun Confiscation
Image Credits: Pixabay.
by Awr Hawkins | Breitbart | November 3, 2015

On November 2, The Daily Beast pointed to recent statements from President Obama and Hillary Clinton regarding the implementation of Australian-style gun confiscation and suggested “civil war could erupt on American soil” if any administration actually tried to confiscate privately owned firearms.
The Daily Beast theoretically agreed that “confiscation on a massive scale” may be “the only way to solve American gun violence,” but they pointed out that it was not realistic and suggested Hillary risks causing irreparable divisions by talking about confiscation then mocking gun owners as conspiracy theorists waiting for “black helicopters” to come take their guns away.
According to The Daily Beast, confiscation was workable in Australia because there was no Second Amendment and the government only had to take 650,000 guns. That is a far cry from the “350 million” believed to be in Americans’ hands.
Yes, “350 million.”
But even more important than the number of guns is the depth of American “devotion” to them. And The Daily Beast observes that it is this devotion–this dedication to the philosophy and tradition underlying the right to keep and bear arms–that turns the mere mention of confiscation into something that could literally rip the country apart.
Read more

School Sends Student Home For Refusing to Remove Hunting Sweatshirt

“I refused to take it off, because it wasn’t against the rules"
by Mikael Thalen | | November 2, 2015

A 17-year-old high school student in Illinois was sent home last week after administrators claimed his hunting sweatshirt violated the school’s dress code policy.
Clinton Boyer, who wore the rifle-clad sweatshirt featuring the phrase “I’ll stop hunting when they pry the gun from my cold dead hands,” was sent to the principal’s office after a teacher took offense to the imagery.
“They told me if I don’t take the sweater off or turn it inside out, I would be sent home,” the junior told Sauk Valley News.
Clinton, who refused to remove the sweatshirt, argued that the school’s dress code handbook included no mention of clothing featuring images of firearms.
“I refused to take it off, because it wasn’t against the rules,” Clinton said. “I could have went home, changed the sweater and came back, but I was so mad, I knew I wasn’t coming back.”Upon inspection of the student handbook, Clinton’s father, Derrick, noted that students were only barred from wearing clothing with violent, lewd, obscene, offensive or vulgar language or symbols.“The rule book does not state anything about a picture of a gun,” Derrick said.Two days after the incident, school administrators confronted Clinton again – this time to admit their fault.“I came to school Wednesday and they told me I could wear the sweater, after all,” Clinton said. “They told me it’s not against the rules and I could wear it.”Derrick states that if the school were to have upheld the punishment he would have undoubtedly involved Second Amendment and hunting advocacy groups in the incident.“I’m a big advocate of Second Amendment rights and hunting rights. I felt they were violating his rights,” the boy’s father said. “I would have contacted the National Rifle Association or the Illinois State Rifle Association.”While noting the need for addressing potential violence, Derrick added that school administrators could have handled the situation better.“He was raised in a house that hunts. It’s a father-son thing we have been doing forever,” Derrick said.“I understand the whole violence at schools and how it needs to be addressed, but this has nothing to do with gun violence. Hunting is a sport, just like any other sport. That’s how it needs to be taken, not that he is bringing a gun to school.”Countless other schools across the nation have targeted students for wearing pro-Second Amendment attire as well, with one 14-year-old student being threatened with a year in jail for refusing to remove his shirt in 2013.


Email: (PGP Key)