Thursday, December 31, 2015

John Wayne’s Daughter Endorses Trump: ‘I am humbly at your service’

"My dad, I am sure, would be very proud of Mr. Trump..."

Billionaire presidential candidate Donald Trump has received an endorsement from the daughter of silver screen legend John Wayne.
In a letter posted by Trump to Facebook Wednesday, actress Aissa Wayne revealed she admired the real estate mogul for giving a voice to the American people and said she stands by him.
“My dad, I am sure, would be very proud of Mr. Trump and the goal to Make America Great Again!” Aissa said. “I want to thank Mr. Trump for the tireless work he is doing for this country.”
“Please know that I am in your corner, and I am certain that my dad would have been a big supporter of Mr. Trump,” Wayne adds. “If there is anything I can do to assist in the campaign, I am humbly at your service.”
1929731_10156475870665725_7839740366814013185_n
Wayne joins other celebrities, such as boxer Mike Tyson, rocker Ted Nugent and most recently actor Clint Eastwood, who have all expressed support Trump.


No comments:

Post a Comment